Our China Practice provides a wide range of integrated services to Chinese clients in the U.S., focusing on general corporate and ongoing public company representation, cross-border transactions, and corporate finance. We also represent U.S. individuals and companies investing in and doing business in China. Thanks to a deep understanding and knowledge of the business and legal aspects of U.S.-China transactions in various businesses, our professionals provide cost-effective and high-quality services to our clients. We have developed close connections with leading Chinese law firms, auditors and other service providers, allowing us to better serve our Chinese clients access U.S. markets and our U.S. clients pursue business opportunities in China.
We regularly advise clients in the following areas:
- IPOs and reverse mergers; follow-on public offerings, registered direct offerings and PIPEs;
- National exchanges (NYSE, NYSE Amex, NASDAQ) and OTC Markets listings and compliances;
- Exchange Act compliance
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions involving public and private companies, joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Going private transactions;
- Due diligence and investigative services;
- Business immigration (e.g., EB-5); and
- Chinese inbound and outbound investment, including market entry strategies, investment structuring, operational matters and exit transactions.